Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

So, lately I've had several questions about deciding to become a Beachbody Coach.  I found my upline coach through a position she hired me for on ELance, we hit it off, I need to get into shape, and I already make very good money at my full time job.  I will be furloughed in about a month, and I personally wanted to find a job that I can make up the income I'll be losing and staying home while doing so.  I completed a Challenge exercising with TurboFire (more on that later) and my upline convinced me to join the Coachery Network (her business) and I hopped on it ... I mean where else can you start your own business for so little.  I see her success and she's going to help me be successful and let me tell you ... she walks the walk and talks the talk.  So, to clear a few things up ...
1.) You do not have to be a skinny model to be a coach.  I am not but would like to be ... tee hee hee!  I want people to know that I struggle just like they do, but I want to be successful and have people to celebrate my and their success with!!
2.) Do you really make money being a Coach?  You get what you put in to it.  Like I said, I work full time for the Government, am a mother & wife, softball coach, community foundation board member so yes, I'm busy ... this tells you how much I believe that I can make money and become successful at this.  I made $40 profit before even being a coach a full month!  HELLO $40 ... my monthly coach fee is $15.95 -- you do the math.
3.) I don't have a gym so how can I be a Coach?  My upline just quit her full time job because she has made a full time job being a Beachbody Supporter and Coach (and believe me she is no longer living paycheck to paycheck).  She is EXTREMELY successful and continues to grow ... she does all of her business over the internet -- Lives in the country and touches peoples lives every day, as I am doing the same.  She lives in Washington State and I live in Indiana and she helps me every day!
4.) What is this EMERALD stuff?  Once you sign up 2 personally sponsored coaches (and yes, they encourage you signing up your spouse) ... you become an Emerald Status Coach and what does that mean?  When people go directly to the Beachbody website and place orders, instead of BB keeping the profit, they assign these customers to you ... you don't DO ANYTHING and you make commission from them!!!  My uplines make a ton from this -- I've seen it.  I am going to post more about Emerald in a seperate post and break it all down.
5.) Why sign up under me as a customer or coach?  I am part of an already established upline and yes, the company I work for was started by the CEO of Beachbody plus you get to be part of the Coachery Network (invited by my direct upline) which is a 30 day training that is simple to follow and shows you how to get customers/leads/coaches -- no joke, this is PRICELESS!!  So, as a customer, I've been trained by some of the best in the business and I want you to succeed to help me succeed as well. And as a Coach, you get to be part of an already established team with many coaches in the Million Dollar Club!  Chalene Johnson's Sister, Jenelle Summers, will actually be in your upline because of this phenominal group of coaches!  You get direct access to her training videos and advice directly from her + you have access to Platinum Presenters (more info. to follow but you can Google it) + access to Coachery Network + me directly assisting you to become successful.  You will NEVER be alone in this.  The more you make and suceed, the more the entire upline makes and succeeds so believe me, we're going to help you build your business!
I am obviously so excited about the venture and have met so many new, lovely people that I now call friends.  We have lost weight together, go fit together, and are making $$ together.  What more could a girl (or boy) want!  :)  More to follow so stay tuned .....

No comments:

Post a Comment