Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

My First Bye-Bye Chubs Post

I am tired, tired, tired!..... Tired of being chubs, tired of being tired, and tired of being unhealthy!  So, I signed up to Weight Watchers for the hundreth time and I finally realized something ..... maybe Weight Watchers just isn't working anymore!!??? What to do, what to do??  I am so fed up with this whole diet, get skinny, get fat, diet, get skinny ... you see the pattern!  So, I am going on a journey!  I've devoted my time and sanity to a 30 Day Challenge.  What is 30 days gonna matter, right?  Well, hopefully in those 30 days I'll have a solid foundation to say bye-bye chubs, FOR GOOD!  I need accountability so I'll be posting recipes, pictures and quotes & inspirations!  Please come along on this "long time coming" journey of mine!   :)

The Dreaded "Before" Picture ... I'm hoping for one of those super sexy bikini body pictures for the after!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment