Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Baby Step #2 and #3

So, now that we've committed to drinking only water for 7 days, what will our next steps be?  Take some time and find a way to track what you eat every day.  I LOVE pens, papers, planners, etc. (and I LOVE my Erin Condren http://www.erincondren.com/store/ notebook w/added calender) to help me track but honestly I still use my tracker most of the time because it's the perfect size and it also tracks your daily and weekly allowances, liquid intake, healthy oil intake, muti-vitamins for the day + fruits and vegetables, so although I love my Staples personal notebook system and my Erin Condren, I still keep going back to the WW Tracker ... easy and all in one plus it does fit nicely in either planner.  However, Erin Condren does offer the full out calendar that lets you write in daily and monthly calendars so the weekly works great to track too. 
So, Task #2: Find a way to track the food you eat every day - make it fun so you'll want to and look forward to writing in it every day.

I cannot stress this enough!  I always thought that this was bologne to be quite honest -- I mean, really, someone expects me to believe that I can lose weight simply by writing everything down????  I am now a FIRM Believer -- I don't know the science behind this, but when I write things down I am accountable and do so much better and I lose weight.

1.) Commit to drinking only water for 7 days.
2.) Track what you eat.
3.) Take a multi-vitamin

**Again, I am not a health expert and you should always consult with a Dr. before taking vitamins, changing your weight loss plans, etc.  This is strictly my opinion after losing and gaining weight back over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment