Search This Blog

Friday, May 24, 2013

Baby Steps!! ... Yes, Again!

I know I keep saying baby steps, but it's so important!  We didn't get out of shape and high on weight over night, people!  We did it gradually, or most of us did, and it's going to take time and patience to start seeing results!  The thing about weight loss is that if people don't see instant results, they give up!  Don't give up ... keep pushing and keep taking those baby steps!  If you haven't done so already ... devote 3 days to eating absolutely nothing that is bad for you.  This is so important as I am a strong believer that if you eat smaller portions and healthy foods for 3 days you will see huge results!  I seem to starve for the first 2 days and by the 3rd, I'm actually not that hungry -- your belly shrinks ... it has to since I can't find any other explanation.  Plus once the 3 days are over, you'll see the weight loss, not feel so hungry anymore and you'll want to keep going.  Motivation is the key to weight loss!  So, 1 more baby step -- give it 3 days ... what could hurt??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment